To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Follow Department Policies And Procedures To Collect Data For The Evaluation Of Medical Staff And Health Professional Affiliate Staff Credentials, Maintain Current Information In The Database And Process Applications For Reappointment. Assist The Manager As Needed.
Responsibilities: 1. Supports The Manager With Timely Processing Of Medical Staff And Health Professional Staff Applications And Reappointments As Specified In The Medical Staff Bylaws.
2. Updates And Maintains The Credentialing Database Ensuring Accurate And Current Data Exists.
3. Assures The Medical Staff Office Has The Most Current Licensure, Certifications And Malpractice Insurance On All Medical Staff And Health Professional Affiliate Staff And Follow-Up As Needed.
4. Prepares Resignation Letters And Staff Category Changes, Including New Appointment/Reappointment Letters Received From Other Hospitals Or Entities, And Disseminates Information.
5. Maintains Appropriate Level Of Supplies.
6. Maintains Physician Mailbox Area In The Medical Staff Lounge.
7. Maintains Confidentiality Of Information.
8. Tracks Continuing Medical Education (Cmes) Credits For The Medical Staff..
9. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
10. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent.
Applicant Will Have At Least 1 Year Proven Experience In A Medical Staff Office Or Similar Field. Must Have Excellent Customer Service Skills. Experience Using Microsoft Word, Excel And The Ability To Work With Several Software Systems.
Knowledge Of Medical Terminology Required.
On The Job Training On Work Procedures