PHYSICIAN - PRIMARY CARE
INTERNAL OR FAMILY MEDICINE - OUTPATIENT ADULT
Yale New Haven Health (YNHHS), the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is recognized for advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the communities it serves. YNHHS includes five hospitals \u2013 Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial, Westerly and Yale New Haven Hospitals, several specialty networks and Northeast Medical Group, a non-profit medical foundation with several hundred community-based and hospital-employed physicians. Northeast Medical Group (NEMG) was established with the goal of integrating physicians across Yale New Haven Health System in a single group practice that offers enhanced collaboration, improved clinical quality and better practice management resources. This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and reputable practice. Our opportunities provide the following:
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- A generous loan repayment program for some primary care locations
- Collegial and supportive environment with access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services that allow physicians to focus on patient care
- Employment model with competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs; top-rated malpractice including tail coverage and more!
- Private practice models for internal medicine primary care also available
Located in beautiful Connecticut, these area boasts wonderful family oriented residential communities. There is quick access to New York City and Boston with fabulous cultural opportunities, theater, orchestra, museums and restaurants.
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org
No agencies please.