To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Collaborates With The Cmo/Coo, Finance, Compliance, And Legal Counsel To Review Medical Staff Contracts For Administration Efficacy, Compliance And Efficiency At Both Lawrence + Memorial And Westerly Hospitals.
Responsibilities: 1. Collaborates With Cmo/Coo, Legal And Finance To Ensure Effective Contract Administration, Review And Efficacy Of Contracted Physician Services. Provides Oversight, Validation And Controls Surrounding Invoice Review, Timeliness, Fulfillment Of Commitments, And Payment Compliance With Contractual Provisions.
2. Provides Direct Support For Contract Negotiations With Vendors Including Yale School Of Medicine, Nemg And Private Physician Groups.
3. Initiates Internal Documentation To Authorize And Direct Work In Accordance With Contractual Specifications.
4. Issues Contract And Financial Program Documents.
5. Develops/Maintains Contract Management System For Tracking And Reporting Compliance By All Parties. Track And Validate The Value Being Produced By The Relationships As Outlined In The Contract Provisions, Goals And Deliverables.
6. Ensures Integration Of Medical Affairs Operations With Other Departments And Systems.
7. Conducts Internal And External Reports And Provide Additional Audit Support As Needed.
8. Identifies And Corrects Financial Discrepancies, Make Recommendations And Prepare Processes And Tools To Prevent And Correct Financial And Accounting Errors.
9. Reviews Performance Requirements Ensuring Contract Is In Accordance With Legal Requirements, Customer And Organization Specifications.
10. Monitors Company Performance On Contractual Obligations.
11. In Coordination With Hospital Counsel, Develops And Implements Physician Teaching Contracts To Enhance Hospital'S Academic Mission As Applicable To L+M.
12. Monitors And Reconciles Grant Funds Within Each Medical Staff Department And Coordinates With The Community Benefits/Grant Management.
13. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
Bachelor?S Degree In Business Administration, Finance, Accounting Or A Related Field. Master?S Degree Preferred.
Three (3) To Five (5) Years Directly Related Experience.
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.