To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible For The Management Of All Operational Aspects Of The Facilities And Assets Including Preventative Maintenance, Repair, And Performance Of Utilities, Infrastructure, And Equipment.
Responsibilities: 1. Plan, Implement, And Coordinate The Ongoing Plant Operations And Maintenance Of The Physical Assets Of The Organization
2. Align The Mission And Activities Of The Internal Construction Function With Those Of Facilities Operations To Insure Efficient Use Of Human And Financial Recourses
3. Manages An Established Operating Budget And Communicates Budget Performance To Administration
4. Provide Leadership For The Facilities Operations Department And Its Functions
5. Insure That All Facilities Management Activities Are Performed To The Highest Level Of Quality And Comply Fully With All Local, State, And National Codes And Accreditation Standards
6. Effectively Identify, Plan, And Communicate Future Facilities Upgrades To Maintain A High Level Of Facilities Performance As It Relates To Patient Care
7. Plan, Organize, Direct, Control, And Coordinate All Responsibilities, Goals, And Objectives Of Facilities Operations
8. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
9. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Bs, As Technical Major
3-5 Years Healthcare Plant Operations And Maintenance
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.