To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs A Variety Of Duties To Ensure The Proper Materials And Equipment Are Available In All Operating Rooms. These Duties Include Knowledge Of Aseptic Practices, Setting Up Proper Equipment And Supplies, Transporting Patients And Delivering Case Carts, Equipment And Supplies To Operating Rooms.
Responsibilities: 1. Sets Up All Operating Room Cases With Supplies And Equipment In An Accurate And Timely Manner.
2. Demonstrates Knowledge Of Aseptic Technique Which Includes Checking Integrity Of Sterile Packages And Opens Sterile Items Without Contamination.
3. Maintains Flow Of Traffic In And Out Of Patient Room.
4. Delivers Appropriate Materials And Specialized Equipment To Operating Rooms As Requested.
5. Sets Up Rooms With Proper Equipment And Supplies.
6. Recognizes And Reports Breaks In Sterile Technique In Self And Others.
7. Ensures All Supplies And Equipment Are Properly Received And Put Away
8. Monitors Progress Of All Operating Rooms, Notifying Appropriate Staff Of Add-Ons Or Cancellations.
9. Provides Assistance With Positioning And Lifting Patients.
10. Receives And Relays Messages And Requests Accurately And In A Timely Fashion, Responding To Urgent/Emergent Situations.
11. Exhibits A Practical Knowledge Of Or Policy And Procedure.
12. Maintains Job Competency On Specialized Equipment Per Hospital Policy.
13. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
14. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit
High School Graduate Or Equivalent Required.
One Year Experience In Surgical Setting Or Related Work Experience Required
Cpr Certification Required. Certified Nursing Assistant Required.
Six Months Extensive Training