To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists In The Processing And Distribution Of All Supplies Through-Out The Hospital In A Timely And Efficient Manner. Assists All Departments And Inventoried Units In The Acquisition Of Stocked Supplies.
Responsibilities: 1. Assists In The Inventory Control Of All Supplies Stored In Warehouse And On All Inventoried Units.
2. Performs All Tasks On Materials Management Module In The Computer.
3. Packs And Ships Equipment/Instruments For Repair Or Return. Ensures All Paperwork Is Properly Filled Out And Maintained.
4. Ensures All Supplies And Equipment Are Properly Received And Distributed To Appropriate Departments On A Timely Basis.
5. Drives A Standard Transmission Truck In Order To Deliver Supplies.
6. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
7. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma Or G.E.D. Equivalency Necessary.
No Prior Experience Necessary.
Must Maintain A Valid Connecticut Driver?S License And Pass A Forklift Driving Evaluation.