To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Maintenance And Security Of Beach Property. Cleaning Rest And Changing Rooms, Raking Entire Beach, Disposing Seaweed By Burying At High Tide Mark Or Bagging. Monitor Beach Patrons For Appropriate Identification And Collection Of Beach Funds. Assist Patrons With Beach Furniture As Necessary. Secure Beach Property With Appropriate Locks. Responsible For Cash Box, Medical First Aid Bag And Security Radio. Ability To Work Independently, Deal With Conflict And Resolution Protocols And Display Excellence In Customer Service.
Responsibilities: 1. Collect And Return Cash Box And Security Radio At Start And End Of Each Shift.
2. Rake Entire Beach , Dispose Of Seaweed By Burying Or Disposing In Trash Bags. Remove Any Litter And Dispose In Appropriate Manner.
3. Unlock And Secure All Storage Boxes, Bath And Changing Rooms At Beginning And End Of Shift.
4. Clean Sinks And Toilets With Appropriate Cleaning Supplies. Replenish Supplies As Needed.
5. Greet Patrons, Verify Identification And Collect Appropriate Fees.
6. Assist Patrons With Beach Furniture As Appropriate.
7. Monitor Children?S Activity On Or Near Cement Platform; Direct Children When Behavior Warrants.
8. When Appropriate Instruct Parents Or Guardians Of Improper Behavior By Children.
9. Inform Security Immediately By Radio If An Emergency Occurs.
10. Inform Supervisor Immediately Of Maintenance, Safety Or Issues Regarding Non-Compliance By Patrons.
11. Enforce Hospital Beach Rules As Stated In Policy And On Seasonal Pass.
12. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
13. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent
Strong Customer Service Skills, Prior Experience Dealing With The Public.
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.
Four Hour Training Required Prior To Placement