To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Aide Is Responsible For Equipment Cleaning, Assembling And Distribution, Transport, Oxygen Tank Replacement, Stocking Of All Disposable Items And Equipment To Nursing Floors And Department.
Responsibilities: 1. Maintains Respiratory Equipment. This Includes Cleaning And Disinfecting Equipment In Accordance With Procedures, Assembly And Testing Of Equipment If Appropriate, Notifying And Communicating With Biomedical Engineering Regarding Broken Or Malfunctioning Equipment.
2. Responsible For Oxygen Tank Replacement And Equipment Set Up And Delivery.
3. Maintaining Oxygen, Equipment And Drug Inventories.
4. Maintains Direct Communication With Respiratory Practitioners Regarding Equipment And Other Departmental Needs
5. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
6. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent.
Experience In Health Care Or Respiratory Care Preferred.
Will Provide On The Job Training