To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Position Responsible For Providing Diagnostic Mri Procedures While Ensuring Quality Care To Patients.
Responsibilities: 1. Providing And Maintaining Care To Our Patients While Undergoing Exams.
2. Informing And Providing Patients With Full Details And Expectations Of Their Procedure.
3. Having Knowledge And Competency To Perform Diagnostic Mri Exams On A Ge/Siemens 1.5/3.0 T Magnet.
4. Having Proper Knowledge Of All Hazards Both Internally And Externally In The Mri Suite To Ensure Patients Wellbeing.
5. Maintains Both Confidentiality And Professionalism.
6. Proficiency In Using Meditech, Sun Workstation, Laser Camera, Pulse Oximeter, Power Injector And Other Applicable Equipment For Patient Safety And Throughput.
7. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self-Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
8. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Arrt Approved Radiology Program With Two Years Of Experience With In Radiology Required Or Graduate Of An Mri Degree Program
2 ?3 Years Experience Preferred. Must Pass An Assessment Test On Current Mri Equipment.
Arrt Mri Required,
Must Posses Willingness To Work Well With Others
2-4 Weeks Orienting To The Dept. Policies And Procedures