To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values-integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Hr Business Analyst Provides Support Services To The Hr Directors In The Effective Implementation Of Human Resource Programs To Include All Aspects Of Employee Relations And Labor Relations.
Responsibilities: 1. Under The Direction Of The Hr Directors, Provides Hr Consultative Services To Business Lines To Attend To Hr-Related Matters Including, But Not Limited To: Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Attendance Management, Changes To Policies And Procedures, And Educational Overview Of Various Hr-Related Programs.
2. Interprets Hr Practices, Procedures, Policies And Collective Bargaining Agreement Provisions And Provides Knowledgeable Counsel To Employees And Business Line Leaders.
3. Collects And Analyzes Data. Conducts Research And Studies Evolving Trends. Communicates Recommendations And Best Courses Of Action To Hr Directors.
4. Develops, Maintains, Analyzes And Updates Various Reports And Documentation Regarding Employee Demographics To Include, But Not Limited To: Data Pertaining To Collective Bargaining Groups, Turnover And Retention, Productivity, Fte Approval, Attendance And Historical Information. Facilitates Enhanced Data Mining And Reporting From Source Systems (Hris And Financial) To Create High Quality, Timely, Accurate, And Relevant Recurring And Ad Hoc Reporting And Analytics.
5. Develops, Maintains And Updates Standard Operating Procedures As They Pertain To Hr Processes And Protocols, Assessing Efficiencies And Making Recommendations As Needed.
6. Prepares Written Reports, Agreements, Disciplinary Action And Correspondence.
7. Uses Discretion In Handling Sensitive Material; Maintains And Files Correspondence Of Highly Confidential Nature.
8. Processes Data Entry And System Audits For Functional Areas Assigned.
9. Participates In, And May Lead, Key Hr Initiatives; Maintaining Project Plans As Needed And Providing Updated Reports And Analytics As Needed.
10. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
11. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Bachelor?S Degree In Business, Or A Related Field Preferred
3 Years Previous Human Resources Experience Required; Business Analyst Experience Preferred. Demonstrated Experience Providing High Quality, Timely, Accurate And Relevant Hr Data Reporting And Analytics. Previous Experience Working With Labor Unions Preferred.
High Degree Of Personal Integrity And Sound Judgment, With An Ability To Maintain Confidentiality And Utilize Discretion While Working With Sensitive Employee Information.