To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for the performing a range of duties required to coordinate charge entry responsibilities. Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- 1. Reviewing accounts in Charge WQs on daily basis; applying basic coding rules and follow NEMG policy and procedure when processing physicians charges for billing.
- 2. Requesting missing/required information necessary to release the charges. Releasing charges from WQ on daily basis, (charge cannot be in WQ longer than 3 days from the received date). Reconcile charges on monthly basis to maximize charge capture.
- 3. Confirming deposits from all NEMG locations in Epic; insuring all bank deposits are completed in the Deposit Tool in timely manner; All delinquent practices addressed with Supervisor/Manager on biweekly basis; Completing deposits for hospital based providers.
- 4. Reviewing accounts in Follow-up WQ on daily basis; Completing Follow-up WQ with in 5 business days.
- 5. Demonstrate exceptional customer service toward internal and external customers
- 6. Processing medical records requests from insurance companies, attorneys, and patients; processing HEDIS audits.
- 7. Perform other duties as assigned.
High School Graduate or GED required.
Minimum 2 years related experience with ICD 9 coding, CPT coding, medical terminology.
Excellent customer service and organizational skills. Exceptional teamwork and ability to multitask. Working knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office.