To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Supply Chain Value and Safety Clinical Coordinator is the lead clinician regarding safety of supply chain products as well as supporting new product research, acting as the liaison over clinical committees and ensuring appropriate clinical support is provided to complex and broad scaled value analysis projects. The incumbent must combine strong quantitative skills and disciplined task management capabilities with high levels of interpersonal skills and diplomacy to be able to function effectively within an ambiguous environment. The applicant must demonstrate the ability to interface with clinicians, senior management and support staff to foster the team approach to safe, effective standardized patient products.
- 1. Partners with Supply Chain Medical Director to spearhead safety initiatives, clinical committee presentations, operational processes and clinical interventions as required
- 2. Represents lead clinical support with Clinical and Nursing Governance Committees
- 3. Facilitate system wide discussions with clinicians related to safety and quality initiatives.
- 4. Conducts research, compiles health system, FDA, and industry information to determine focus, strategy and support of value analysis initiatives as required to successfully complete assigned projects.
- 5. Ensure new products process is adequate to meet organizational needs and evaluation is completed on a timely basis by clinical staff.
- 6. Prepares presentations and responsible for effectively communicating analysis to appropriate stakeholders in order to gain support/ buy-in of suggested recommendations.
- 7. Ensures effective cross-project communication occurs within CSC as well as across affected departments throughout the health system.
- 8. Facilitates meetings with senior leadership across departments and/or delivery networks to ensure the effective communication of project objectives.
- 9. Responsible for educating and mentoring Value Analysis Clinicians to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned responsibilities as well as improve the efficiency of the team?s performance.
Bachelor's Degree required with a Master?s degree preferred in a clinical field of study.
Five to seven years professional relevant work experience. Previous leadership experience required. Experience in data analysis and reporting required. Quality improvement and patient safety knowledge required. A working knowledge of regulatory and operational guidelines that govern the relevant clinical area.
Clinical license in good standing.
Project management skills, including the ability to identify stakeholders, plan steps, coordinate and allocate resources to accomplish goals and objectives in a timely manner Leadership skills, including comfort with decision-making responsibilities; coaching, teaching, and counseling skills; and the ability to inspire and build confidence in others and to forge alliances and garner support. Strong communication and interpersonal skills including skills at persuasion and negotiation. Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Must have the ability to travel to various sites across the health system.