To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
A professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the planning and administering of direct nursing care to patients, utilizing the nursing process, in accordance with hospital policy, and in collaboration with other healthcare providers.
- 1. Essential Functions
- 1.1 Assesses the patient's physical and psychological condition on an ongoing basis throughout the continuum of care. Documents appropriately the information obtained from the ongoing assessment. Shares significant assessment data with the appropriate discipline.
- 2. Essential Functions ( continued)
- 2.1 Adheres to The Westerly Hospital policies and procedures
- 3. Staff/Self Development
- 3.1 Acts as a clinical resource and role model
- 4. Staff/Self Development (continued)
- 4.1 Actively participates in train and educational activities for other staff members
- 5. Customer Service
- 5.1 Demonstrate a high level of respect, dignity compassion and professionalism for all customers by utilizing the four tenets of Patient Family and Centered Partnership.
- 6. Employee Collaboration and Teamwork
- 6.1 Recognizes and values the contributions of fellow employees and displays cooperation and teamwork.
- 7. Resource Utilization
- 7.1 Reports to work on time, prepared to work and follow hospital policies for notice of lateness/absenteeism and time off requests.
- 8. List core competency
- 8.1 List duty/task determing competency
Graduate of an NLN accredited school of nursing
Three-five years of medical /surgical nursing- or two-three years of current dialysis experience. Previous critical care experienced preferred
Current licensure by the RI State Board of Nursing Certification in Renal care or CCRN preferred BLS ACLS