To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
installs and supports applications. Coordinate all issues that arise during the project for their application area. Primary responsibilities include analyzing work flows and understanding policies, procedures and constraints of the clinical or business operations. In depth and precise investigation and documentation of operational specifications and application functionality is required. Works with users to determine project needs, develops proposals, and recommends opportunities for technological and work flow improvement. Function as the primary contact to support the implementation of projects and upgrades as well as troubleshoot problems and questions from end -users during training, go-live and post go-live periods. Responsible for assisting other users identify how technology can support business needs and assist with the adoption of new technology.
- 1. Application Implementation and Support
- 1.1 Supports application implementation and support including analysis, planning and preparation.
- 2. Teamwork
- 2.1 Creates and maintains regular status reports to immediate manager.
- 3. Other
- 3.1 Coordinates interactions and activities of vendors, both on-site and off-site. Work closely with end users to identify business needs and benefits of implementing a computing solution and strives to understand their needs.
- 4. Infor Responsibilities
- 4.1 Oversees, designs and manages interdependencies of all systems modules and interfaces.
Bachelors degree in related area preferred.
Minimum 2 years experience in Healthcare and/or technology strongly preferred. Two years' experience in a business function such as HR, Supply Chain, Finance or Payroll strongly preferred.
Infor Certification: Certification in the applicable Infor module is required.
Ability to work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision and ability to deal with simultaneous
tasks, communicate effectively, problem solve, and develop creative solutions to complex problems required .
Strong organizational. problem solving and listening skills, attention to detail, innovative thinking and ability to inspire
others required. Must possess a high level of customer service skills and participate as strong, collaborative team player .Capable of taking leadership role in managing end user relationships. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
tools required. Familiarity with Infor preferred.
Travel to multiple YNHHS facilities is necessary.