To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides nutrition care to inpatients and outpatients through assessment and nutrition care plans. provides resources for nutrition information.
- 1. Patient care and development
- 1.1 assesses patients and documents a plan
- 2. Patient nutritional education
- 2.1 nutritional counseling to inpatients and outpatients
- 3. Visit and evaluate patient
- 3.1 conducts meal rounds daily
- 4. Training programs
- 4.1 attends all license programs
- 5. Meets department goals and objectives
- 5.1 supports hospital mission, policies and procedures
- 6. List core competency
- 6.1 List duty/task determing competency
- 7. List core competency
- 7.1 List duty/task determing competency
- 8. List core competency
- 8.1 List duty/task determing competency
Must have a bachelor?s degree in nutrition Must have completed and maintained requirements for Dietetic Registration (RD)
One year experience as a clinical dietitian preferred.
RI license Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) credentialed American Dietetic Association Membership preferred