To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Corporate Supply Chain Project Manager is responsible for the overall direction of projects and initiatives designed to drive cost reduction utilizing the value analysis process. The value analysis process focuses improving patient safety, quality and operations through the standardization of products and achieving cost savings across Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS). The Corporate Supply Chain Project Manager manages complex and broad scaled projects from discovery phase through implementation.
- 1. Works in conjunction with departmental resources, operational owners, finance team and subject matter experts to identify areas of opportunity for standardization and cost savings. Develops qualitative and/or quantitative analysis to support recommendations.
- 2. Facilitate system wide discussions related to expense reduction and quality initiatives.
- 3. Develops detailed project plans to ensure the efficient and timely implementation of process improvements.
- 4. Responsible for managing assigned task force members to ensure project plan objectives remain on target and are achieved in accordance with the project plan deadlines. Timely escalation to management is required for projects that are overdue.
- 5. Conducts research, compiles health system and industry information to determine focus, strategy and support of value analysis initiatives as required to successfully complete assigned projects.
- 6. Collects data to support value-add improvements, standardization and/or improved financial performance.
- 7. Performs as the liaison to the Clinical Governance Committee, the Nursing Governance Committees or the Operations Governance Committee and related subgroups as required.
- 8. In coordination with CSC Analytics and finance department, develop meaningful and impactful analysis based on collected data to support standardization of product.
- 9. Prepares presentations and responsible for effectively communicating analysis to appropriate stakeholders in order to gain support/ buy-in of suggested recommendations.
- 10. Upon the successful completion of assigned projects, responsible for working in conjunction with analytical partners to monitor the appropriate analytical tools to track performance
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, or related field is required.
Minimum of five years work experience, preferably in healthcare or management consulting. Previous project management experience preferred. Experience in data analysis and reporting required. Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent analytical skills. Ability to effectively conduct various types of analysis including: process, marketplace, organizational, operational and financial. Ability to organize resources and establish priorities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to navigate across departments and delivery networks to achieve results. Self-motivated with good time management skills. Must be goal oriented and flexible
Must have the ability to travel to various sites across the health system.