To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides Supervision For Clinical Operations And Acts As Liaison For The Management Support Services. Directs And Supervises The Work Of Patient Care Services Employees Hospital Wide, Provides Leadership, Acts As Role Model For Staff, Assists In Conflict Resolution And Supports The Process Of Critical Thinking For Employees, Promotes Patient Focused Environment To Provide Optimal Patient Care. Coordinates The Placement Of All Admissions And Transfers In Accordance With The Clinical Standards And Guidelines. Ensures Appropriate Utilization Of Clinical Services And Resources.
- 1. Serves As Clinical Resource To Nursing Staff Either Through Direct Application Or Securing The Assistance Of Others.
- 2. Assists Staff Members In Crisis Situations, Providing Clinical, Emotional And Managerial Support.
- 3. Builds And Maintains Constructive And Collaborative Relationships Among All Members Of The Health Care Team
- 4. Supports Management Objectives Of The Clinical Managers
- 5. Assists In Resolving Conflicts, Assist In Problem Solving Through Interdisciplinary Involvement.
- 6. Works With Department Staff And Patient Care Managers To Adjust Resource Allocations According To Needs.
- 7. Manages The Appropriate Use Of Beds And Clinical Services
- 8. Assumes Responsibility For The Professional Development And Participates In Activities That Foster Clinical Development.
- 9. Demonstrates The Ability To Provide A Safe Environment For Self And Patients.
- 10. Assists In The Direction Of Support Services, Giving Feedback To Appropriate Manager.
- 11. Communicates Pertinent And Significant Clinical And Operational Information On Oncoming Assistant Director Of Nursing.
Graduate Of An Accredited Nursing Program, Bsn Preferred. Will Consider Candidates With Completion Of Bsn Within 3 Years.
Minimum 5 Years Acute Care Hospital Experience. Critical Care Experience Preferred. Demonstration For Potential For Management And Leadership By Previous Experience And Education.
Valid State Of Ct Registered Nurse License
Excellent Interpersonal Skills Essential. Demonstrated Problem Solving And Critical Thinking Skills Required.