To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
To perform general scheduling functions of Radiology department with medical offices,patients and other hospital departments. Schedule all radiology procedures.Register all outpatients for radiology services.Integrates ancillary services to provide efficient and effective utilization of the Radiology Department.Provides physicians and their office staff a coordinated and timely system for scheduling procedures.Projects a professional image and positive attitude.Demonstrates effective customer service. Registration accountability of errors reviewed monthly.
- 1. Essential Functions
- 1.1 Logs onto computer system to process paperwork for patient procedures.
- 2. Filing
- 2.1 All entered requests for exams are filed under correct daily folder.
- 3. Registration
- 3.1 Patients are greeted in a courteous and professional manner, while treated with sensitivity.
- 4. Scheduling
- 4.1 Answers phone identifying self in a courteous manner within three rings.
- 5. Front Desk
- 5.1 Labels all incoming requisitions to correct department with patient medical #.
- 6. Insurance Verification
- 6.1 Acknowledges that all orders from physicians are correct diagnosis for exam.
- 7. Teamwork
- 7.1 Interacts courteously and respect with staff and volunteers.
- 8. Accuracy/Department Safety
- 8.1 Contacts other departments when needed to ensure proper exam is ordered.
Equivalent to four years high school, to include typing and training in office skills.
Computer literate,word processing and hospital information skills required. Previous medical background preferred. Prior hospital experience, such as admitting or MD office experience.