To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Receives referral information from varied sources and interprets Agency service to those seeking service. HIPAA Access Level 4. Directly responsible to the Call Center Supervisor.
- 1. Receives referrals made to Agency from all sources.
- 2. Interprets available resources including reimbursement information to those requesting information.
- 3. Utilizes agency information systems as appropriate.
- 4. Makes initial requests for RN?s, therapist, and home health aides as appropriate.
- 5. Coordinates and collaborates patient care with physicians, other agencies, providers and community organizations.
- 6. Assumes responsibility to participate in at least 12 hours of education per year.
- 7. Performs other duties as assigned by Call Center Supervisor and Director of Clinical Services.
- 8. Projects a positive attitude and enthusiasm about agency mission, philosophy, and policies.
B.S.N. (preferred) or R.N., current Connecticut license, one year recent experience in community health nursing. Knowledgeable in agency services. Strong telephone and computer skills. Satisfactory work references.
Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time, and constant handling of up to 10 pounds to occasional handling of 50 pounds. Adequate vision and hearing to carry out assigned duties.