To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The LMS Administrator maintains the Infor LMS platform, guides end-users, analyzes data, produces reports, develops and implements e-learning training. The LMS Administrator collaborates with Information Services, Human Resources, Education Departments and YNHH?s Institute for Excellence (IFE) to manage delivery network learning programs.
- 1. Administers the LMS in support of L+M, Westerly and VNA e-learning, including mandatory education, continuing education, certification education and other e-learning initiatives.
- 2. Serves as e-learning liaison between YNHH and L+M and Westerly delivery networks.
- 3. Authors new courses and edits existing courses.
- 4. Creates individual and student groups, course assignments, runs reports and enters learning events in the LMS system.
- 5. Develops, documents and communicates processes to establish consistent system use, in order to streamline processes, decrease duplication, increase efficiency and create cost savings.
- 6. Performs monthly and annual maintenance of LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
- 7. Maintains data integrity of LMS records by working with local and YNHHS HR to correct errors.
- 8. Promptly respond to Remedy tickets to resolve basic problems.
- 9. Builds trust by acting with integrity, courtesy, and responsibility, and through collaborative problem solving.
- 10. Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure smooth operation of the department/unit.
Minimum Associate degree program; Bachelor?s degree preferred.
Two to three years' experience with LMS platforms required.
Prior experience with Lawson or Infor LMS preferred.
Work requires technical knowledge, critical analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills. Fluency with various software packages (Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Infor, SCORM, etc.). Ability to work independently and prioritize workload to meet established goals/timelines with minimal direct supervision. Good organizational/multi-tasking skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to maintain highly confidential information. Knowledge of HIPAA, OHSA and related compliance standards.