To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Performs Activities And Is Responsible For Actions Necessary To Meet The Manpower Needs Of The Organization.
- 1. 1. Administers Functions Necessary To Provide Manpower From Internal And External Sources.
- 2. 2. Develops Recruiting Sources And Strategies, Participates In Job Fairs And Other Organized Recruitment Programs.
- 3. 3. Documents And Analyzes Effectiveness Of Recruiting Methods.
- 4. 4. Screens And Refers Qualified Applicants For Positions.
- 5. 5. Makes Job Offers, Explains Benefits And Establishes Start Dates.
- 6. 6. Assures Hiring Departments Are Fully Apprised Of The Status Of Hiring Activities.
- 7. 7. Counsels Employees And Others About Career Opportunities In Healthcare; Provides Assistance As Needed For Career Related Issues ? I.E., Interview Skills Resume Writing.
- 8. 8. In Collaboration With The Manager, Compensation/Hris, Develops And Maintains A Basic Structure For Making Salary Recommendations For New Hires And Internal Transfers.
- 9. 9. Adheres To Safety Policies, Procedures And Practices, Required By The Hospital.
- 10. 10. Plans And Places Advertisements; Selects Employment Agencies When Used.
- 11. 11. Participates In The Exit Interview Process, Assesses Results And Identifies Trends. Reports Unusual Results Or Trends To Supervisor.
- 12. 12. Works With Clinical Departments, Department Of Education, And Local Colleges/Clinical Universities To Establish And Continue Opportunities For Students, Including New Graduate Orientation Programs.
- 13. 13. Provides Outreach To The Community By Attending Local School Career Days To Educate Students About Career Opportunities In Healthcare.
- 14. 14. Organizes And Coordinates The Orientation Programs For New Employees.
- 15. 15. Receives All New Requisitions For Help And Coordinates Job Postings.
- 16. 16. As Needed, Assists In Developing Special Placements For Employees In Need Of Special Accommodation. This May Include Those On Workers Compensation, Those Needing Job Modification Or Those Needing Temporary Assignments.
- 17. 17. Conducts Studies And Compiles Statistics, Such As Attrition Rates, To Identify Problems In Hiring Policies And Practices.
- 18. 18. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 19. 19. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Bachelor?S Degree And Experience In A Clinical Discipline Related To The Staffing Function
Must Have At Least 3 Years Related Experience
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.