To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provide High-Level Analytical Services And Administrative Support To A Senior Manager. Independently Plan, Implement, And Oversee Special Projects. May Oversee Staff To Ensure Timely Completion Of Assignments.
- 1. Plan And Execute Projects Designed To Assist In The Accomplishment Of Hospital Objectives; Assign Tasks Associated With Projects And Follow Up To Ensure Completion.
- 2. Analyze Qualitative And Quantitative Data, Form Conclusions And Make Recommendations In Support Of Senior Leadership Initiatives. Prepare Professional Documents And Correspondents.
- 3. Prepare Data And Create Presentations Reflecting The Position Of The Senior Manager'S Office.
- 4. Maintain Liaison With All Levels Of Administration, Staff And Outside Organizations To Coordinate Hospital Business, Accomplish Directives, And To Facilitate The Resolution Of Problems.
- 5. Maintain Interface With Leadership Regarding Policies And Procedures And Serve As A Resource Person To Interpret, Analyze And Resolve Complex Issues.
- 6. Prepare Operational Budget(S), And/Or Project Budget(S); Monitor, Verify And Reconcile Expenditure Of Budgeted Funds.
- 7. Assists In The Development And Guidance Of Other Administrative Support Staff To Meet Departmental Operation Needs
- 8. As Required, Maintains Schedules, Calendars And Travel Itineraries For One Or More Individuals. Routes Incoming And Outgoing Correspondence As Necessary.
- 9. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 10. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Work Requires Organizational, Analytical And Communication Skills Generally Acquired Through The Completion Of A Bachelor'S Degree Program.
At Least Three (3) Years Of Advanced Administrative Support Experience Is Required. Additional Years Of Experience Above The Requirements May Substitute For Educational Requirements On A One To One Basis (I.E. One Year Of Experience Equals One Year Of Education).
Must Be Able To Develop High Level Presentations. Must Be Able To Design And Compile Complex Reports From Various Sources; May Be Required To Assign, Monitor And Review Work Of Others In Relation To Projects And Special Assignments. Ability To Utilize Various Software Applications, Advanced Skills Using Microsoft Office Products Is Required. Excellent Grammatical And Syntax Ability Required.