To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Works Under The Direct Supervision Of A Registered Nurse. The Obstetrical Technician Has Specific Clinical, Clerical And Surgical Responsibilities. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Requested.
- 1. Performs Scrub Duties Under The Direct Supervision Of The Circulating Nurse.
- 2. Maintains Immediate Sterile Field And Instrumentation.
- 3. Stock/Restocks Supplies Utilized In All Areas Of The Ldrp Unit.
- 4. Cleans Up Of Equipment.
- 5. Assists With The Nursing Care Of The Newborn.
- 6. Assists In The Nursing Care Of Ldrp Patients.
- 7. Performs Desk And Clerical Duties, Including Patient Admission, Order Entry And Charges When Needed.
- 8. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 9. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma Required. Graduate Of Approved Allied Health Or Surgical Technology Program.
One Year Medical Surgical And Data Entry Experience Preferred.
Must Be Able To Follow Directions Accurately, Pay Attention To Detail And Posses Excellent Communication Skills. National Certification Preferred.