To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
A clerical staff member responsible for the secretarial functions and accurately completes tasks related to computer, telephone, paperwork and communications. Works in close cooperation with the nursing staff in a fast- paced, varied and occasional high pressure and high stress atmosphere.
- 1. Competency in Clerical Duties
- 1.1 Accurately assembles charts for all populations served and services provided.
- 2. Organizes Tasks and Work Flow
- 2.1 Maintains neat + orderly work area
- 3. Communication
- 3.1 Develops collaborative relationships with physician office staff members
- 4. Fosters employee Collaboration and Teamwork
- 4.1 Participates in performance improvement activities.
- 5. Appropriately Utilizes Resources
- 5.1 Reports to work on time, prepared to work and follow hospital policies for notice of lateness/absenteeism and time off request.
- 6. Supports Activities for Exceptional Customer Service
- 6.1 Demonstrate a high level of respect, dignity compassion and professionalism for all customers by utilizing the four tenets of Patient Family and Centered Partnership.
High school graduate or equivalent
Previous clinical experience preferred in a fast paced environment with working knowledge of computers.