To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Collaborates In The Administration And Operation Of The Clinic To Ensure Maximum Efficiency In A Cost-Effective Manner. Supervises, Educates And Assists Nursing Personnel And Medical Assistants In The Provision Of High Quality Occupational Health Services According To Department, State And Federal Guidelines And Statutes.
- 1. Collaborates With The Manager Of Occupational Health Services, Medical Director, Systoc Administrator And Office Manager To Carry Out The Objectives Of The Occupational Health Services.
- 2. Assigns And Monitors Clinical Work Responsibilities And Work Schedules To Ensure Efficient And Effective Patient Flow.
- 3. Completes Performance Appraisals, Conducts Performance Appraisal Interviews And Collaborates In Developing Goals.
- 4. Develops, Implements, Evaluates And Documents Clinical Competency Program.
- 5. Develops New Initiatives In Improving Department Wide Organizational Process And Efficiencies.
- 6. Intervenes In A Timely Manner To Resolve Customer Complaints. Works With Client Company Representatives To Set Up Procedures. Holds Self And Others Accountable For Meeting Objectives And Commitments.
- 7. Assists Manager In Development Of And Adherence To The Budget. Assists With Payroll.
- 8. Demonstrates Commitment To Collaborative Practice Among Physicians, Nurses, Aprn/Pas, Employers, Case Managers And Insurance Carriers. Communicates Clearly, Concisely, And Effectively. Ensures That People Receive The Information They Need To Perform Their Jobs Effectively.
- 9. Exercises Sound, Independent Judgment.
- 10. Evaluates And Updates Nursing Practice Guidelines, Assist Manager In Maintaining Up-To Date Resource Materials To Ensure Proper Staff Development.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Resource Utilization, Customer Service, Staff And Self-Development And Teamwork As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 12. All Other Duties As Assigned To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Dept/Unit.
5 Years In An Occupational Health Setting, Previous Management Experience Preferred.
Current State Of Connecticut Registered Nurse License