PHYSICIAN - OUTPATIENT PRIMARY CARE
INTERNAL OR FAMILY MEDICINE
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal and family medicine-trained physicians to join established primary care practices or hospitalist service in Connecticut.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Generous loan assistance program offered to primary care physicians
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities with Yale School of Medicine
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, contact Sophie.Kotomski@ynhh.org
To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for providing appropriate non-surgical primary and continuing care to all patients in Northeast Medical Group, as well as leadership, coordination, and administration duties. The Physician leads an interdisciplinary team of primary caregivers and administrative support staff to perform assigned duties while displaying the highest standards of ethical and moral conduct as well as acting in the best interest of Northeast Medical Group supporting our mission, vision and values to optimize the health and well-being of our patients.
Degree of MD or DO with ABIM-recognized internal medicine residency (three years minimum) or ABFM-recognized family medicine residency (three years minimum)
Preferred: Professional clinical experience in primary care practice, either family medicine or internal medicine
Valid American Board certification in either internal medicine or family medicine and renewed (if needed) prior to expiration Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license BLS certification Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate