To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Intended as an entry point into digital marketing and related interactive technologies, this position acts on behalf of Marketing & Communications, creating digital media assets that increase brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and drive patient volume across the health system. Major responsibilities include social media monitoring and response, making updates to Yale New Haven Health's external websites and intranet, electronic newsletter set up and distribution, campaign analytics and tracking, and designing other interactive experiences as assigned.
- 1. Web feedback communications management
- 1.1 Leads response efforts for all Web Feedback and Contact Us inquiries via System websites.
- 2. Web content production
- 2.1 Works directly with Marketing, Communications and departments system-wide to define, develop and implement pages and content to external and internal websites, optimizing for SEO and web accessibility.
- 3. Social media management
- 3.1 Crafts, schedules and tracks social media posts in support of corporate campaigns, events.
- 4. Digital operations
- 4.1 Produces social content, landing pages, email, location claiming and reputation management and other interactive experiences.
- 5. Digital campaign support
- 5.1 Participates in brainstorming and implementation of digital marketing campaigns optimized for each distribution channel/delivery network.
Bachelor's Degree in marketing, computer science, multimedia design or related field.
- One to 3 years of experience in a related position.
- Working knowledge of interactive technologies and communication tools including social media (professional use) and content management systems required.
- Basic experience with Adobe CC, HTML, social media publishing tools and video/photo editing preferred.
- Exceptional customer relations skills required.
- Requires excellent organizational abilities, critical thinking and problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office required; including advanced skills in Microsoft Word, intermediate to advanced skills in Excel; intermediate skills in Powerpoint.
- Strong, writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Working knowledge of health-related topics.
- Must be comfortable with regular use of the Internet and social media.