To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- 1. Establishes And Updates Policies And Standard Practices For The Use Of Simulation Technology.
- 2. Develops, Presents, Evaluates, And Refines Scenarios Utilized For Simulated Learning Experiences Utilizing Role Playing, Props And Dialogue To Create A Realistic Learning Experience.
- 3. Develops And Implements New Simulation Learning Experiences Based On Organizational Needs And Learner Feedback.
- 4. Maintains The Simulation Inventory Through Supply Ordering, Storage And Appropriate Disposal.
- 5. Utilizes Instructional Methods That Promote Development Of Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Clinical Competency, And Life-Long Learning.
- 6. Conducts Tours And Simulation Sessions For Internal/External Groups And/Or Individuals.
- 7. Contributes To A Safe Learning Environment By Keeping Current With Safety Regulations, Maintaining Safety Equipment And Providing Training/Enforcement Of Safety Procedures.
- 8. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 9. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
- 10. Knowledge Of Simulation Software And How To Run And Set Up Systems To Affect Mannequins.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent And Completion Of Paramedic Training Program.
Position Requires Experience In Pre-Hospital Care Involving At Least Six (6) Months As An Active Paramedic And At Least Two (2) Years As A Basic Emt Or Equivalent Experience.
Curent Connecticut Emt-Paramedic Licensure
Previous Educational Experience And/Or Simulation Experience Preferred.