To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Clinical Coordinator Of Staffing, Patient Flow, And Clinical And Operational Improvement Oversees The Central Staffing Office And Staff Scheduling Systems. Leads, Manages Implements, Maintains, And Supports A Range Of Clinical And Operational Improvements Related To Advances In Care Delivery, Technology Integration, And Service. Facilitates Learning And Change Initiatives To Assist L&M In Effectively Improving Existing Patient Care Processes, As Well As Developing New Processes Focused On Safe, Effective, Patient-Centered, Timely, Efficient, And Equitable Care.
- 1. Apply The Tools And Techniques Of Process Innovation In Regard To Changes In Care Delivery, Service, And Technologic Changes.
- 2. Manages The Central Staffing Office Personnel To Include Hiring, On-Boarding, Developing, Coaching, Motivating, Evaluating, And Addressing Performance Issues.
- 3. Participates In Needs Assessment Of Staff And Promotes Professional Development Through Staff Participation In Appropriate Educational And Operational Opportunities.
- 4. Manages The Scheduling/Patient Classification System(S) Through Direct Reports. Serves As A High-Level Operational Resource For Decision Support, System Design, And Ongoing System Enhancements.
- 5. Lead Efforts To Improve Existing Processes, Aligning Them With Benchmark Standards Including Those Related To Best Practices.
- 6. Acts As Project Manager On Improvement Or Innovation Teams After Consultation With Director, Patient Care Services.
- 7. Integrates And Applies Performance Improvement And Process Improvement Tools And Analytic Methods In The Change Process To Include But Not Limited To Ndnqi Or Nursing Benchmark Data.
- 8. Accountable For The Further Development And Assisting Others In Applying Ndnqi In Their Leadership Practice.
- 9. Key Coordinator Between Multiple Project Teams To Ensure Integration Of The Pcs Portfolio Of Operational Improvement Efforts With That Of The Greater Organization.
- 10. Builds Teams That Are Characterized As Purposeful, Collegial, Collaborative, And Capable Of Achieving Maximum Performance. Provides Performance Feedback On Member Performance To Line Managers.
- 11. Works To Ensure The Validity And Integrity Of Operational Improvement Initiatives To Achieve Sustainable Results.
- 12. Communicates Process Goals, Process, Interventions, Progress And Outcomes In A Manner That Demonstrates Confidence, Capability, And Respectfully. Communication Is Effective And Meaningful To A Variety Of Stakeholders.
- 13. Contributes To Staff Performance Evaluations As It Relates To Process Innovation And Adoption. May Participate In The Selection Of Employees In Regard To Evaluating Attitude And Aptitude Associated With Performance Improvement, Process Innovation, And/Or Willingness To Adapt To A Changing Work Environment.
- 14. Is Readily Available To Provide On-Site, Hands On Assistance To Facilitate The Change Process And Assure Sustainability. Accessibility And Availability Includes Having A Presence 24/7, As Necessary, For Project Success To Front-Line Care Providers And Administrative Support Staff.
- 15. Demonstrates Energized Project Leadership In Order To Inspire Confidence And Motivation Among Stakeholders.
- 16. Improvement Activities And Related Decisions Are Inclusive Reflecting The Voice And Efforts Of Individuals Throughout Pcs Who Are Impacted In Change Efforts.
- 17. Challenges Traditional Practices In Pcs In Order To Explore Innovative Possibilities And Mine For Fresh Ideas. Stimulates Creativity In Other Stakeholders.
- 18. Manages And Assists Others In Managing, Multiple Demands And Competing Priorities As They Relate To Process/Performance Improvement Activities And Daily Operations.
- 19. Respect ? Recognize And Value The Unique Contribution Of Each Team Member.
- 20. Service ? Demonstrate Commitment To Service And Contribute To Creating A Positive, Caring Environment.
- 21. Excellence ? Strive For Excellence By Building Upon Past Accomplishments And Strive To Achieve Higher Levels Of Success.
- 22. Guest Relations ? Responsible For Courteously Providing Efficient, Friendly Customer Service To All Patients And Co-Workers With Respect And Dignity.
- 23. Teamwork ?Participate As A Team Member To Meet The Department / Hospital Objectives. Team Building Includes Cooperation, Willingness To Assist Fellow Employees, Flexibility, Positive Attitude, And Seek Peer Input For Problem Solving. Working Together Sets Us Apart From The Rest.
- 24. Understands And Applies Contractual Requirements And Promotes Positive Labor Relations While Advancing The Needs Of The Organization.
- 25. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Organization.
Rn, Bsn. Master's Degree In Nursing Or Related Field Preferred.
Must Have 4 Years Of Experience In An Acute Care Setting, With A Sound Understanding Of Nursing Practices.
Current Ct Rn Licensure
Bls Certification Required. Certification In Specialty Area Required Within 1 Year Of Occupying Position Or Eligibility.