To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides filing and clerical support for the agency. Requires use of computer equipment. Reports directly to Personnel Manager.
- 1. Receive all incoming faxes and forward, scan and attached accordingly.
- 2. Fax and scan for clinicians and supervisors as needed.
- 3. Review and maintain 485?s, make changes and give to appropriate person.
- 4. Manage Outlook calendars for RN and Supervisor vacations, etc.
- 5. Maintain daily roster of clinicians on duty. Maintain roster of nurses on duty.
- 6. Review and distribute in-coming mail for clinical staff. Prepare out-going mail.
- 7. Provide secretarial support to the supervisors.
- 8. Maintain schedule of company vehicle.
- 9. Manage RN schedule; weekend and holiday coverage, yearly holiday sign-up.
- 10. Weekly compilation of RN schedule and weekend distribution to appropriate person(s).
- 11. Works with IT for pool/safe laptops; availability for weekend staff. Includes synching of laptops. Oversees codes for the safes and changes when necessary.
- 12. Manages agency cell phones.
- 13. Maintain MCH records.
- 14. Order medical supplies (except McKesson). Reconcile packing slips.
- 15. Answers clinical reception phone.
- 16. Keep forms, paper stocked.
- 17. Back-up File Room Coordinator and Clinical Support Clerks.
- 18. Other clerical functions as assigned.
- 19. Model appropriate professional appearance and behavior.
- 20. Projects a positive attitude and enthusiasm about agency mission, philosophy and policies.
- 21. HIPAA Access Level 4.
High school graduate with at least one year's office experience including typing, filing, and word processing preferably in the medical field. Clear speaking voice, courtesy, and tact. Capacity for independent work and judgment. Satisfactory work references.
Light to medium work. Constant handling of up to 10 pounds to occasional handling of 35 pounds. Occasional driving required. Accurate hearing required.