To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides bedside respiratory care to patients as assigned by supervisors and treated on the physician's order for both in-house and out-patients. Working under the direction of the Director of Cardio-pulmonary Services.Proforms the duties and tasks of a Respiratory Care practitioner encompassed within the license granted by the state of RI.
- 1. Essential Functions
- 1.1 Performs basic respiratory: including HHN,IS,CPT,MDI,IPPB,Flutter & EZPAP
- 2. Essential Functions
- 2.1 Member of Code Team and MET team.
- 3. Essential Functions
- 3.1 Familiar with measuring devices: pulse ox,Wrights,blenders,analizers.
- 4. Essential Functions
- 4.1 Familiar with CPAP/Bi-pap setup, maintenance and administration.
- 5. Essential Functions
- 5.1 Participates in staff meeting, attends lectures, conferences and seminars.
- 6. Essential Functions
- 6.1 Demonstrates respect and regard for the dignity of all patients, families, visitors and fellow employees to ensure a professional, responsible and courteous environment.
- 7. Essential Functions
- 7.1 Continuously displays a ?can do? attitude within the department and across departmental lines to contribute to the overall customer service program.
Must be a graduate of an approved school of Respiratory Care
Must be registered RRT
BLS and a current RI license.