To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Daily And Discharge Cleans As Well As Stocks Patient Rooms, Wards, Nursing Stations, Lounges, Restrooms, Offices, Floors, Walls, Lights, Vents, Windows, Linen Carts And Any Other Areas Assigned, In Accordance With Standard Procedures Of The Environmental Services Department.
- 1. Provide Excellent Customer Service Through Interaction With Patients, Visitors And Staff. Respond To Customer Requests In A Timely Manner.
- 2. Clean All Areas Assigned Using The Department Approved Methods And Practices.
- 3. Stock Areas As Assigned With Paper Goods, Soaps And Patient Supplies As Needed.
- 4. Respond To Emergency Calls As Directed By Supervisor And Department Policy.
- 5. Attend All Required Staff Meetings And Complete All Required Training.
- 6. Stock Linens On Exchange Carts / Deliver Carts To Patient Units.
- 7. Have The Ability To Operate And Maintain In Good Working Order, All Powered And Non-Powered Equipment Assigned For Daily Cleaning.
- 8. Must Have The Ability To Use The Phone System To Operate Pagers And Integrated Software Programs.
- 9. Completes Meeting Setups As Directed By Supervisor.
- 10. Collects Linens And Disposes Of Red And Regular Trash According To Department And Hospital Guidelines.
- 11. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 12. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma / Ged Required
Customer Service Experience Or Ability Required And Cleaning Experience Preferred.
Ability To Speak And Understand English.