To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
- 1. Research, source and develop candidate pipelines for defined critical skills to include engaging, screening and presenting top candidates to Talent Acquisition Specialist
- 2. Develop and execute sourcing plans for hard to fill positions
- 3. Develop a deep knowledge of business lines and their competitive landscape
- 4. Assess prospective candidate's applications and qualifications against job requisition needs
- 5. Partner and collaborate with Talent Acquisition team to maintain continuous flow of communication to ensure timeliness of recruitment process
- 6. Work closely with Talent Acquisition colleagues to meet Service Level Agreement guidelines and expectations agreed to with stakeholders
- 7. Plan and execute on-campus initiatives (career fairs, networking events, student presentations) to build strong relationships with Universities and Colleges and Certificate Programs as well as with community partners
- 8. Assist with Talent Acquisition team to develop creative employment branding strategies and materials to promote YNHHS as an Employer of Choice
- 9. Utilize various sourcing methods to include social media (i.e. Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- 10. Vendor Management - coordinate vendor's contracts and term dates lifecycle to ensure we control costs, drive service excellence and to gain increase value from our vendors.
- 11. Generate leads through warm and cold-calling, job boards, employee referral bonus program, patient leads, etc.
- 12. Assure proper and compliant documentation of candidate tracking activity, update ATS /databases in a timely manner
- 13. Manage the Employee Referral Program
- 14. Streamline processes, verify, enter and audit data to ensure accurate and immediate access to metrics and reporting
- 15. Projects and other duties as assigned
One (1) year of sourcing experience with proven relative internship experience highly preferred Ability to develop, deliver and execute on sourcing strategies Experience with forecasting to develop candidate pipelines Strong sourcing experience in Human Resources or related field Experience conducting effective, high volume cold/warm-calls Proven research skills using ATS or Internet Proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook
A self-starter; one who readily takes initiative, highly ambitious and motivated Excellent verbal and written communication skills Demonstrated ability with latest sourcing trends and utilizing a variety of tool sets Proven administrative and organizational skills, attention to detail Strong team player, able to function in a team organized environment as well as work independently Proven adaptability and flexibility to shift tasks on notice Knowledge of applicable federal regulations governing HR policy to include EEO and OFCCP "Out of the box" creative thinking Familiarity with tracking sheets, reporting/analytics