To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Digital Enablement Coordinator will assist in the strategic and technical development, execution and measurement of a broad range of digital initiatives in an effort to increase brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and drive patient volume. This individual should be accustomed to running digital projects/campaigns that ensures the best experience for end users.
- 1. Working closely with the Manager, Digital Engagement, is responsible for digital strategy and engagement projects, including governance of Yale New Haven Health web and social media properties, functions, and processes.
- 2. Participates in evaluation and recommendation of digital product development and enhancement requests from internal staff and clinical teams.
- 3. Serves as project manager for digital
- 4. Recommends, implements, and tracks performance of digital campaigns, adjusting tactics both in-house and with third-party vendors to meet campaign objectives.
- 5. Responsible for SEO performance and WCAG compliance.
- 6. Actively participates in or leads workshops to define user needs, pain points, user journeys, how users interface with systems, etc.
- 7. Manages promotional emails for all digital campaigns including production schedules, QA checks for lists and creative, and troubleshooting issues.
Bachelor's degree in business, computer science, marketing, communications, or related field required
5-8 years of experience in digital marketing / strategy and project management
Experience with Content Management Systems, Email platforms, and Social Media Management required
Expert with Google Analytics, SEO, and accessibility guidelines
Familiarity with CRM systems
Proven success with paid search/SEM, programmatic, and other paid digital tactics
Experience with WCAG practices
Ability to partner with technical and non-technical colleagues throughout the System
Strong analytical ability
Experience with Agile or other project management methodologies
Experience in vendor administration
Knowledge of health care-related topics
Strong interpersonal skills as well as excellent written and verbal communications skills