PHYSICIAN - INTERNAL OR FAMILY MEDICINE, OUTPATIENT
Primary Care clinicians –take your career to the next level.
Yale New Haven Health, the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut, is inviting internal and family medicine-trained physicians to join established primary care practices in Connecticut.
We are proud to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits
- Generous loan assistance program offered to primary care physicians
- Flexible schedules to ensure work-life balance
- A collegial environment with access to expert specialists and the resources of one of the nation’s leading health systems
- Volunteer faculty appointment opportunities with Yale School of Medicine
- Supportive practice services so you can focus on patient care
- Epic electronic medical record to share patient information with every clinician in our health system
Yale New Haven Health includes Yale New Haven, Bridgeport, Greenwich, Lawrence + Memorial and Westerly hospitals; several specialty networks; and Northeast Medical Group, a physician-led multispecialty group with nearly 1000 clinicians.
- Enjoy all four seasons in beautiful New England
- Family-oriented residential communities with some of the best schools in the nation
- Conveniently located between New York City and Boston
To learn more, please contact our In-House Physician Recruiter:
Sophie Kotomski at [email protected] or Call or Text: 203-502-6537
Degree of MD or DO with ABIM-recognized internal medicine residency (three years minimum) or ABFM-recognized family medicine residency (three years minimum)
Preferred: Professional clinical experience in primary care practice, either family medicine or internal medicine
Valid American Board certification in either internal medicine or family medicine and renewed (if needed) prior to expiration Valid and unrestricted Connecticut medical license BLS certification Valid DEA registration and Controlled Substance Certificate
Knowledge of and ability to apply professional medical principles, procedures and techniques. Thorough knowledge of pharmacological agents used in patient treatment. Ability to effectively manage and direct medical staff support activities while providing quality patient care. Ability to receive detailed information and express and exchange ideas orally. Ability to perform under stress. Possesses excellent written and oral communication, listening and social skills. Ability to interact effectively with people of varied educational, socioeconomic and ethnic backgrounds, skill levels and value systems. Professionally performs in a tactful manner. Taps experience and uses independent judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Must possess the physical and mental abilities to perform the tasks normally associated with the practice of internal and family medicine.