To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides Administrative Support To Department Management And Related Staff To Ensure Efficient Office Operation. Involved In A More Active And Broader Coordination Capacity For Area Projects And Tasks.
- 1. Utilizes Various Word Processing Software, (Word Processing, Spreadsheets And Graphics) To Produce Quality Documents And Related Support Material.
- 2. Assists In Effectively Organizing Work Flow Of Multiple Area Projects And Tasks.
- 3. Organizes, Maintains, Retrieves And Disseminates Information In Accordance With Office Procedures. Ensures Outstanding Issues And Pending Matters Are Brought To Closure.
- 4. Answers Routine Inquiries And Directs Other Inquiries And Requests As Appropriate. Routes Incoming And Outgoing Correspondence As Necessary.
- 5. Initiates And Maintains Scheduling, Calendars And Travel Itinerary For One Or More Individuals.
- 6. Prepares Original Written Correspondence, Reports For Management/Staff Review And Revisions.
- 7. May Be Required To Assist Other Department(S) Staff Or Communicate And Coordinate Activities In Regard To Completing Projects/Tasks.
- 8. Sets Up, Organizes And Maintains Ongoing Systems (I.E., Tickler Files, Small Databases, Record-Keeping Systems), To Ensure Efficient Office Operations.
- 9. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 10. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
- 11. Supports Denial Management By Preparing Appeal Request For Managed Care, Requests For Retro Reviews For Medicaid Reimbursement And Maintains Medicare Denial Log Sending Monthly Reports, As Required, To Qualidigm.
- 12. Updates, Monitors And Schedules Per Diem Coverage For Case Management And Social Work Staff To Insure Optimum Coverage Of All Assignments.
- 13. Maintains And Monitors Kronos Time And Attendance System.
- 14. Supports Child Protection Committee And Ethics Committee By Scheduling Meetings And Maintaining Records And Minutes Of All Meetings.
High School Graduate Or Equivalent.
Position Is Required To Have The Knowledge Base Of A Secretary; At Least Two To Three (2-3) Years Administrative Support Experience Is Required.
Knowledge Of Medical Terminology Preferred