To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides secretarial and operations support to both the Agency President and Vice President of Finance. This position reports directly to the President/CEO.
- 1. Plans, organizes and executed work according to standard procedures and oral directions from the President and Vice President of Finance.
- 2. Acts as liaison between the President, Vice President of Finance, Department Heads and employees. Communicate and explains the President?s and Vice Presidents?s directions, and follows up for compliance, completeness and conformance with deadlines
- 3. Typing accurate and timely agency business including board matters, policy changes, grants, reports, general correspondence, etc.
- 4. Relieves superiors of routine administrative and office management details including (1) maintenance of confidential files, (2) developing routine office procedur4 and forms, (3) responding to inquiries and complains, and (4) directing unusual matters to the appropriate authority.
- 5. Maintain and updates agency contracts.
- 6. Assists with grant application procedures as directed by administrators.
- 7. Communicates any building maintenance or repair needs for all the offices to appropriate maintenance personnel.
- 8. Demonstrates an ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and groups, both professional and non-professional. Maintains an ability to lead and motivate staff, to delegate responsibility, and to supervisor and guide co-workers.
- 9. Considerable knowledge of office automation and procedures including the operation and care of standard office equipment.
- 10. All other duties as assigned by President/CEO and VP of fiance.
- 11. Maintain a courteous and tactful working relationship with patients and staff.
- 12. Projects a positive attitude and enthusiasm about the agency mission, philosophy and policies.
Graduation from an accredited secretarial or business school and employed at the administrative or executive level for the past five years, or an Associates? Degree in secretarial science or business related field and two years related experience. Thorough knowledge of computer software as applied to office application. Proficiency in Windows and MS Office required. Must display a high level of energy, confidence, professionalism and project a positive attitude. Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and perform work independently.
Light to medium work. Constant handling of up to 10 pounds to occasional handling of 35 pounds. Occasional driving required. Accurate vision and hearing to complete assigned duties.