To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under general supervision, providing a variety of clerical duties in support of the departments. Prepares miscellaneous tax forms and distributes as necessary. Updates department intranet site. Ad hoc tax and/or payroll department projects. Requests payments for various department invoices. Prepare mailings and reserve meeting rooms and set up conference calls. Scanning, copying and preparing files for archives. EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran.
- 1. Sorts and distributes incoming department mail to appropriate personnel with tax and payroll.
- 2. Prepares and distributes miscellaneous tax forms as necessary as needed.
- 3. Updates department intranet site periodically for updated forms and other miscellaneous information.
- 4. Makes property tax payments for the Health System and other miscellaneous department payments.
- 5. Prepares and mail of payments and other packages and ensures proper mailing at the post office.
- 6. Assists with ad hoc department projects including filing and archiving.
- 7. Assists with reserving meeting rooms and setting up department meetings.
- 8. Maintains and orders supplies as needed.
- 9. Performs various filing, copy and data entry functions as needed.
- 10. Performs other administrative duties described above as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the departments.
Minimum of a High School Diploma or G.E.D Required.
Computer Experience Preferred.
Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
Strong organization skills
Applicants should be very organized and capable of handling a fast-paced environment