To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This role provides administrative support to one or more individuals, one of whom is at the Department Head Level or Director. Works independently and efficiently to meet the needs of the Department Head/Director and the department.
- 1. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, phone coverage, calendar scheduling, travel arrangements, drafting of correspondence, compiling data, and maintaining departmental record-keeping and filing systems.
- 2. Additional clerical functions covering a wide range of departmental operations.
- 3. Acts promptly to address concerns and triages requests and problems through the appropriate channels.
- 4. Assists in the coordination and implementation of special events, meetings and training.
- 5. 30% of time spent in relation to ownership of ongoing projects supporting the department and special projects as assigned.
High school diploma or GED required. Some business course work at the college or technical level preferred.
At least 2-3 years' experience functioning in an administrative support role or a combination of experience and Bachelors' degree.
Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and well versed in Internet research and navigation.
Exceptional customer service skills
High level communication and interpersonal skills