To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The Treasury Department is responsible for all financing and debt management, investment management, insurance and risk management, and treasury operations management for the Yale New Haven Health System and its affiliates. Reporting to the System's Vice President for Treasury, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for providing support to Treasury in all of these areas by performing myriad activities.
- 1. Analyzing and modeling investment positions for performance, asset allocation, rebalancing and reporting purposes,
- 2. Coordinating the investment portfolio rebalancing process,
- 3. Acting as direct liaison to the System's custodian/trustee for executing investment transactions and partnering with the System's Corporate Finance Department to ensure proper recording,
- 4. Performing research on existing and prospective investment managers based on information provided by Investment Strategists and other information sources,
- 5. Developing financial models related to investments, debt, cash, financial metrics, etc.,
- 6. Compiling and analyzing information related to the System's capital structure,
- 7. Providing execution support for the capital market transactions,
- 8. Analyzing, designing, recommending and implementing processes and services to enhance efficiency, transparency, and controls,
- 9. Preparing reports and presentations for internal and external constituents,
- 10. Documenting process and procedure workflows for management review and approval while adhering to System and Department policies.
- 11. Investigating and implementing opportunities through the use of technology including the development of databases and interaction with the System's Information Technology Department,
- 12. Other duties, as necessary, in order to support the System's Treasury Department.
A four-year degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field required; MBA, preferred.
Two to five years of treasury experience strongly preferred, finance, or accounting experience acceptable. Experience with investments, debt and financing preferred.
CTP, or CCM preferred. Valid driver's license and acceptable driving history required.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system, Intermediate to advanced end -user skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills. Strong time management and analytical skills are required. Financial modeling experience desired.
Must be able to sit, read and use a computer for extended periods of time.
Must be able to walk, drive or otherwise transport self to other YNHHS New Haven locations.
Must be able to drive or otherwise transport self to other YNHHS locations outside of New Haven.