To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direction of the MRI Superviosr and the supervision of a radiologist, performs a variety of technical procedures applying a prescribed magnetic field to obtain high quality images for interpretation by a radiologist..
- 1. MRI Competency for each Procedure
- 1.1 Performs clinical assessment and diagnostic accurate examinations.
- 2. Time Management
- 2.1 Works timely efficiently, independently and completes all tasks.
- 3. Equipment Competencies
- 3.1 Maintains safe functioning, operation, and cleanliness of MRI equipment and coils.
- 4. Patient Competencies
- 4.1 Assumes responsibility for the safety and well-being of all patients.
- 5. Contrast Injection Competencies
- 5.1 Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, procedures, and correct use of protective Barrier equipment for injections.
- 6. Departmental Competencies
- 6.1 Assist in daily operations of department
- 7. Essential Functions
- 7.1 Good organizational skills
- 8. Quality of Operation
- 8.1 Ability to work well with others in department and other areas of Hospital
Requires thorough knowledge of physics and anatomy in MRI Satisfactory completion of a formal school of radiological technology approved by AMA. Registration by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologist
Minimum of one year MRI experience required. Prior experience in ultrasound, CT, nuclear medicine, DSA, cross-sectional anatomy and computer operations is preferred.
Registration by the ARRT and state licensed. CPR certification (BLS) required