To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
This position is responsible is for ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Payable team. This position works in conjunction with Accounts Payable Leadership to identify and resolve workflow and operational issues in conjunction with our partners in Information Technology Services (ITS), and Corporate Supply Chain (CSC). This person will work with Accounts Payable department staff to identify areas of process improvement. This position also works on improving procedures and participates in planning and implementing system improvements to enhance the operational workflows of the department. This high level of responsibility means working with ITS and Corporate Supply Chain (CSC) , in a 100% respectful and professional manner. This person must perform in a way that will guarantee every effort is made to satisfy the customer while continuing to build and develop partnerships with our clients, as observed by the Accounts Payable Management.
- 1. Works closely with AP Representatives to review vendor statements, identify issues, and assist AP Rep with resolutions to the identified problems.
- 2. Supports AP team members to resolve complex issues in invoice payment between vendor and AP.
- 3. Troubleshoots Infor, Hyland, MHC, and any other software system problems and creates written documentation on issues for ITS to understand and document problem to the appropriate software vendor.
- 4. Assists AP Management with measuring department?s productivity.
- 5. Monitors and analyzes data reports, and error reports. Shares findings and concerns with AP Management Team, ITS, and Corporate Supply Chain (CSC) to identify areas where there are repeated errors and works to modify existing workflows to address errors.
- 6. Develops new reports and process changes to improve Procure-to-Pay processes. Interacts with ITS, JDAT, and CSC colleagues to determine root cause and collaborative solutions to AP invoice payment issues.
- 7. Identifies specific issues with purchase order creation, provides written documentation to CSC management on how to structure PO?s for seamless AP matching and payment.
- 8. Documents AP workflows using Visio or other software tool.
- 9. Creates test scripts for Infor CU upgrade testing, enters in the ALM software module, and validates testing results.
- 10. Coordinates Infor testing and implementation of software upgrades.
- 11. Assist ITS department to test and validate software fixes in development before moving to production.
- 12. Supports data conversion and integration activities.
- 13. Is the team lead in for AP processing staff. Attends meetings and represents AP?s challenges that have been identified while working closely with AP Reps.
- 14. Assists in training new staff and existing staff on changes or updates in processing.
- 15. Serves as a subject matter expert for Infor Systems.
- 16. Assists with compliance with EBP identified processes.
- 17. Assists with providing documentation in all Finance audit activity.
- 18. Periodically reviews AP intranet website to ensure current information, and works with AP staff who are responsible for keeping the website current.
- 19. Acts as backup to other department members as necessary.
- 20. Other duties as assigned.
4-year college degree in Computer Science or Business Administration.
Minimum of 2-3 years of related progressive experience. Experience with Infor, Excel, Word.
Must possess excellent verbal, organizational and communications skills and must be able to work independently with minimal to no direction. Ability to effectively use Outlook, Word, and Infor. Must be able to communicate in a clear, appropriate, understandable and respectful manner to all customers at all levels. Participate in any payroll in-services and needed. Participates in any Accounts Payable in-services as needed.