To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists the Administrative Assistant/Chief Pathologist and/or Associate(s)/Assistant(s) in providing a secretarial, transcription and clerical support for Pathology
- 1. General Duties
- 1.1 Accurately transcribes surgical pathology reports, Correct all edited working drafts
- 2. Clerical Duties
- 2.1 Copies, faxes, files and distributes reports
- 3. Customer Service
- 3.1 Is considerate, helpful and courteous to all internal and external customersl
- 4. People
- 4.1 Maintains open communication using appropraiate chain of command
- 5. Regulation Compliance
- 5.1 Complies with established laboratory and hospital policies for universal precautions and safety
High School diploma or equivalent is required, Medical secretarial education
Accurate transcription and typing skills (70+ WPM).