To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Provides administrative and technical assistance as required for the efficient management of all Radiology services and programs. Responsible for independent action in administrative matters, systems design and implementation, budget development and control, department clerical and business operations and a variety of special projects. Has administrative responsibility for all Radiology disciplines to include on-site services for both hospital campuses and all off-site locations. The Director will report directly to the COO.
- 1. Financial Management:
- 1.1 Plan acquisition and replacement of capital equipment
- 2. Operations:
- 2.1 Ensures regulatory compliance & readiness for all regulatory aspects.
- 3. Ambulatory:
- 3.1 Ensures radiology operations are aligned to ensure efficiency of practice in ambulatory settings and continuation of care signature across ambulatory sites.
- 4. Patient Experience:
- 4.1 Ensures best-practice knowledge-sharing across modalities to improve overall patient experience.
- 5. Meets performance expectations for Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, and Staff and Self-Development as outline in performance review.
- 6. Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure smooth operation of the Radiology department.
- 7. Participates in both Delivery network specific and System committees, as necessary.
Bachelor?s Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administrations, Or Related Field Required; Master?s Preferred
Minimum of Seven Years? Experience of increasing managerial experience in a healthcare setting, hospital based, Operational management experience required.
Six Sigma training preferred. Lean, process mapping and/or green belt training.
Demonstrated skills in operations, project management, and collaboration across complex healthcare settings. Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively with all levels of leadership at the local hospital and System level. Demonstrated experience in working with physician leaders and physician practices. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing. Must exercise creativity and initiative. Knowledge and experience in physician practices and hospital industry. Ability to think strategically.