To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Assists In The Processing And Distribution Of All Supplies Through-Out The Hospital In A Timely And Efficient Manner. Assists All Departments And Inventoried Units In The Acquisition Of Stocked Supplies.
- 1. Assists In The Inventory Control Of All Supplies Stored In Warehouse And On All Inventoried Units.
- 2. Performs All Tasks On Materials Management Module In The Computer.
- 3. Packs And Ships Equipment/Instruments For Repair Or Return. Ensures All Paperwork Is Properly Filled Out And Maintained.
- 4. Ensures All Supplies And Equipment Are Properly Received And Distributed To Appropriate Departments On A Timely Basis.
- 5. Drives A Standard Transmission Truck In Order To Deliver Supplies.
- 6. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 7. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Diploma Or G.E.D. Equivalency Necessary.
No Prior Experience Necessary.
Must Maintain A Valid Connecticut Driver?S License And Pass A Forklift Driving Evaluation.