To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
The HRIS Specialist provides support and maintenance of the HRIS systems (Infor GHR, Lawson, ESS and Onbase) and serves as the initial point of contact for Health System managers and employees for HRIS related questions and issues. Ensures data integrity of the system by completing various data audits. Responds to end user questions and process complex transactions or historical corrections. This role requires attention to detail, strong problem solving skills and an excellent customer service orientation.
- 1. Coordinates and ensures Corp HRIS inboxes and HR Connect tickets are addressed in a timely manner. Subject matter expert for HRIS Assistant II to assist on complex HRIS transactions.
- 2. Complete HRIS systems audits, analyze and validate data to ensure accuracy and compliance of data. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running audit reports and analyzing data. Ensures confidentiality and security of all HRIS information.
- 3. Identifies and makes recommendations on system enhancements and process improvements.
- 4. Collaborates with ITS, Technical HRIS, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Payroll and other functional areas on problem resolution and projects as needed.
- 5. Provides support on HRIS systems. Develops training material and trains HR users, managers and employees on system processes/functionality where applicable.
- 6. Executes complex, historical corrections or documented transactions on behalf of end-users (as appropriate).
- 7. Researches and resolves customer inquiries/requests, or system problems. Performs HRIS scheduled activities, independently resolves issues and/or recommends alternate methods to meet requirements.
- 8. Writes, maintains and supports a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Researches and resolve hierarchy issues.
- 9. Participates and develops test scripts for HRIS system testing for system implementations, upgrades, patches and enhancements
- 10. Provides back up coverage for retro-active processing. Reviews and calculates retroactive transactions ensuring all pay rates and timing of changes are captured accurately for payroll processing.
- 11. Develops knowledge across all the HR functional areas by keeping abreast of organizational and policy changes.
- 12. Provides back-up to other HRIS staff as need arises, including running critical jobs. Runs validation jobs to ensure feeds to third party vendors are processed correctly.
- 13. Assists with special projects or duties as needed.
High School Diploma is required. Associates degree or equivalent training and work related experience preferred.
Two years of HRIS or similar system experience. Demonstrated Customer Service experience in a high volume environment.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Outstanding customer service with a high degree of ownership and accountability. Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities, process orientated and outstanding attention to detail.