To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Under the direction of perioperative leadership designee, the primary role of the system ERAS Nurse Coordinator is to ensure coordination of patient care across the continuum in enhanced recovery programs.
- 1. Lead and support the YNHHS ERAS charge based on the bylaws for the ERAS system committee and the principles of enhanced recovery.
- 1.1 Foster collaboration, creation of congruent practices and align performance standards across specialties within the health system in order to avoid creating disparate practices
- 2. Develop program improvements related to outcomes through collaboration, project management and coordination of performance improvement activities related to ERAS.
- 2.1 Lead improvements in integration, promotion of efficient use of healthcare resources and improvement of the decision making process related to ERAS practices across the YNHHS.
- 3. Monitoring of patient outcomes via the YNHHS ERAS dashboard including but not limited to: Length of Stay, Readmissions, Cost, Morbidity/ Mortality.
- 3.1 Maintaining the ERAS portal and update information as necessary.
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred. Connecticut RN license
A minimum of three (3) years experience in adult inpatient services, ambulatory, critical care or perioperative services preferred.
Knowledge of the needs of the perioperative patient as it pertains to ERAS. Excellent communication skills as well as ability to lead and organize group meetings.