To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Responsible for identifying new projects and initiatives designed to improve efficiency and/or achieve cost savings across Yale New Haven Health System (YNHHS). Manages assigned projects from discovery phase through implementation.
- 1. Working in conjunction with departmental resources, identifies areas of opportunity for improvement. Develops qualitative and quantitative analysis to support recommendations.
- 2. Conducts research as required to successfully complete assigned projects. Collects data to support value-add improvements in clinical outcomes, operational efficiencies and/or improved financial performance. Develops meaningful and impactful analysis based on collected data to support changes in operations.
- 3. Prepares business proposals and presentation to effectively communicate analysis to appropriate stakeholders and gain support/ buy-in of suggested improvements.
- 4. Responsible for effectively communicating analysis to appropriate stakeholders, to gain support and buy-in of suggested improvements.
- 5. Develops detailed project plans to ensure the efficient and timely implementation of process improvements. Responsible for managing assigned team (internal ICG staff as well as team members in other departments) to ensure project plan objectives remain on target and are achieved in accordance with the project plan deadlines .
- 6. Upon the successful completion of assigned projects, responsible for developing the appropriate analytical tools to track performance on an on-going basis.
Bachelor's Degree in healthcare, finance or related field is required.
Minimum of three years professional work experience, preferably in healthcare or management consulting. Experience in data analysis and reporting required. Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
Excellent analytical skills. Ability to effectively conduct various types of analysis including: process, marketplace, organizational financial, operational and staffing. Ability to organize resources and establish priorities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to navigate across departments and delivery networks to achieve results.
Must have the ability to travel to various sites across the health system.