To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Manages All Daily Operations Of The Lobby Shop To Include; Staffing, Supervision, Training, Shop Procedures, Inventory Buying, And The Financial Accounting, Management And Reporting Of All Purchase And Sale Transactions To Assure The Hospital Auxiliary Of The Lobby Shop's Profitability.
- 1. Prepares The Lobby Shop Annual Budget For Reviews With The Auxiliary Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer And Vice President For Development And Community Relations.
- 2. Oversees Lobby Shop Staff Scheduling And Training Of Volunteer And Paid Sales Clerks, Buyers And Display Personnel And Provides Daily Direction. Makes Recommendations, In Consultation With Vice President For Development And Community Relations, To The Chairman Of The Lobby Shop Committee Concerning Staff Pay Changes And Other Personnel Matters.
- 3. Collaborates Daily With The Department Of Volunteer Services To Assure On-Going Lobby Shop Staff Coverage. Authorizes/Hires Paid Staff To Temporarily Cover When Volunteers Are Not Available And Trains New Lobby Shop Personnel. Checks/Approves Weekly Time Cards.
- 4. Oversees Volunteers Handling The Lobby Shop Cart Inventory And Daily Newspaper Delivery.
- 5. Manages The Daily Operations Of The Lobby Shop Including Developing Innovative Approaches To Inventory Display And Marketing, I.E., Arranging Promotions, In Consultation With Vice President For Development And Community Relations.
- 6. Directs Inventory Purchases, And Maintains Accurate Records Of All Purchases And Sales
- 7. Conducts A Daily Accounting Of Cash Receipts And Prepares Daily Bank Deposits.
- 8. Prepares Reports Of Purchases And Sales For The Auxiliary?S Assistant Treasurer. Presents Monthly Reports To The Lobby Shop Committee And As Requested Participates In Committee Meetings, Without Vote.
- 9. Reinforces Volunteer Training And Adherence To Shop Procedures On An On-Going Basis
- 10. Meets Performance Expectations For Leadership, Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 11. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate. Two Years Of College Preferred
Retail Store Management, General Bookkeeping, Customer Service, Personal Computer, Retail Inventory Control.
Planning And Administration Of Hospital Lobby Shop/Department Budget.