To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Coordinates All Aspects Of Inventory Control To Include The Purchasing, Receiving, Data Entry, Unpacking, And The Delivery And Safe Storage Of All Merchandise Within The Four Lobby Shop Stock Rooms.
- 1. Coordination Of All Inventory Purchased.
- 2. Supervision Of All Receiving, Data Entry, Bar Coding, Unpacking And Storage Of Merchandise.
- 3. Communicates With Vendors And Companies Any Discrepancies, Discounts, Or Breakage Issues.
- 4. Prioritizes The Unpacking, Lifting And Sorting Of All Merchandise To The Appropriate Departments Within The Lobby Shop.
- 5. Trains Volunteers On New Merchandise, Stocking Procedures, And Anti-Theft Procedures.
- 6. Coordinates And Oversees The Volunteer Buyers And Their Departments In The Display Of And Timely Changes Of Merchandise Both Within The Shop And All Of The Outlying Display Cases.
- 7. Attends With The Manager And/Or Assistant Manager And Volunteer Buyers All Appropriate Trade Shows.
- 8. Fills In For Manager And Assistant Manager In The Daily Operations Of The Shop And Supervision Of Volunteers.
- 9. Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service, Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As Outlined In Performance Review.
- 10. Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
High School Graduate , College Preferred
Retail Store Background With Sound Knowledge Of Inventory Practices.
The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position. Responsibilities Are Subject To Change.